Europe’s Prime Insurance
Technology & Innovation Event
Tanzbrunnen Cologne, Germany
November 21-22, 2018
Connecting the Movers & Shakers
EXECinsurtech is one of Europe’s leading conferences (4th edition) focusing on technological innovation in the insurance industry and combines the best of both worlds: The startups & tech scene as well as the classic insurance industry players.
By attending EXECinsurtech, your benefits are – beside creating meaningful connections among peers and enabling discussions on the future of the insurance industry:
- Learning & takeaways from small groups discussions around in-depth topics relevant for the insurance year 2019
- Understanding of the current Insurtech market, especially understand the new startup players or exchange with peers
- Networking with the shapers of the industry with unconventional house rules: VIP=everyone, Give Give Give Ask, Just first name, No BS. All registrations are hand-checked to ensure a high quality of participants
500+ Curated Attendees
30+ Exhibiting Startups
40+ Top Speakers
EXECinsurtech is designed for:
Insurtechs and startups from other fields (AI, Blockchain, IoT, RegTech, Health and Biotech) who are impacting the insurance industry of the future
Senior Executives from the core insurance and reinsurance firms, brokers, MGAs as well as industry-related service providers
VCs, business angels, accelerators, and incubators who are investing into the future shapers of the industry
What to expect at EXECinsurtech 2018
EXECinsurtech puts the spotlight on the future of the insurance industry and especially the influence of technology startups in this space. It therefore focuses on the impact of technological change in areas like AI, IoT and Blockchain and how this change also reflects on the insurance industry. To take as much insights away as possible, this year’s program consists of mainly interactive approaches: e.g. in-depth discussion tables or masterclasses.
The 2018 agenda includes topics such as:
- Failures and opportunities of co-operating: future strategies for startups and corporates
- Usability, Riskiness and Insurability of Blockchains
- Building products based on data mining/collection using IoT technology
- Digitalization of business-models
- Status Quo and advantages of Cyber Security programs and solutions
To learn more about technology trends, the conference also features a startup pitch competition on Day 1, as well as diverse panels.
First SPEAKERS 2018
…more to be announced soon!
Please register for the category that fits your professional background. At EXECinsurtech, we carefully select the participants to ensure the high quality. You will only get charged after we accept your registration.
For payment via invoice, academic/student pricing, group discounts and all other questions, please contact Lukas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What you get with your ticket
- 2 exciting days
- Keynotes, Panels & more on the Main Stage
- Deep Dive Workshops & Masterclasses
- Access to Expert Roundtables
- Access to 1-1 Networking Sessions
- Access to Business Speeddating Sessions
- Access to the Expo Area
- Food & Drinks at the venue
A fun networking party